Leupold GX-2c Digital Golf Laser Rangefinder
If you're a golfer who wants next-generation technology in a rangefinder that will outperform its price round after round, then the GX®-2c should be in your bag. Rain or shine, this rangefinder will help you eliminate errors on the course while delivering lightning-fast ranges.
The GX®-2c features our incredibly accurate Flag Lock Technology, which ensures that the laser will lock onto the pin instead of any hazards around it - like tree branches or bushes. And for even more confidence in your approach, the GX-2c also comes with Prism Lock Technology, providing you with an audible alert when the rangefinder locks onto any flagstick with built-in prisms.
It also uses our True Golf Range (TGR) technology, so you can expect the most accurate strike-to-pin distances out there. TGR calculates the true distance to the pin based on inclines, declines, and other conditions, simplifying your shot selection on even the most technical courses. Combine that with our Club Selector technology, which offers extremely accurate club recommendations based on your style of play and striking distances, and you won’t have to second-guess between choosing a pitching wedge or a 9-iron on your next downhill par 3. Of course, both TGR and Club Selector can easily be turned off for tournament play.
Like all GX rangefinders, the GX-2c has fog mode, one-touch scan mode, and our incredibly fast DNA ranging engine, so you can play with confidence round after round. And with a bold, black display, you’ll have no problems seeing your ranges any time of day.
- FLAG LOCK: Quickly identifies the pin from the obstacles around it, like trees and bushes, and uses the information to accurately locate and lock on to the pin.
- PRISM LOCK: Provides alerts when the rangefinder locks onto a flagstick with a built-in prism, speeding up your pace of play.
- PINHUNTER 3: Improved laser pulses eliminate false readings caused by background obstacles like bushes and trees, making zeroing in on the flag fast and easy.
- DIGITALLY ENHANCED ACCURACY (DNA): Lightning-fast ranging engines that deliver quick and accurate readings for +/- 1-yard accuracy out to 700 yards.
- SCAN MODE: Gives continuous readings with one press of the button, making it easy to plot your strategy off the tee.
- TRUE GOLF RANGE (TGR): Calculates the true strike-to-pin distances based on inclines, declines, and other conditions, simplifying your shot selection on even the most technical courses.
- CLUB SELECTOR: Provides extremely accurate club recommendations based on your style of play and customized striking distances.
- FOG MODE: Helps the laser navigate heavy fog and mist to give you the distances you’re looking for regardless of the weather.
- HIGH-CONTRAST BLACK DISPLAY: Black LCD display provides a bold readout that’s easy to read.
- WATERPROOF DESIGN: Weather sealed for guaranteed performance in wet conditions.
- USGA LEGAL: Permitted to use when Local Rule is in effect (see USGA decision 14-3/0.5)
Actual Magnification: 6x
Reflective Target Range: 700 yds
Tree Range: 600 yds
Pin/Flag Range: 400 yds
Weight: 6.8 oz
Length: 4 in
Battery Life: > 6,000 actuations
TRUE GOLF RANGE
Leupold’s True Golf Range (TGR) Technology uses elevation changes and atmospheric conditions in order to generate the most accurate ranges on the market.
Get an audible alert when the rangefinder finds the prism that’s attached to the flagstick. The distance is displayed instantly, speeding up your pace of play.
By pre-entering your normal striking distances for your 8, 6, and 4 irons, Club Selector will then make club recommendations based on the TGR of your shot.