Leupold GX-6c Digital Golf Laser Rangefinder
Lowering your handicap just got easier with the GX®-6c. This innovative golf rangefinder is packed full of features like advanced image stabilization and Leupold’s unmatched Flag Lock technology to help you eliminate errors on the course and turn more pars into birdies.
The GX®-6c features our incredibly accurate Flag Lock Technology, which ensures that the laser will lock onto the pin instead of any hazards around it - like tree branches or bushes. And for even more confidence in your approach, the GX-6c also comes with Prism Lock Technology, providing you with an audible alert when the rangefinder locks onto any flagstick with built-in prisms.
You can also count on the GX-6c’s built-in image stabilization to keep the laser steady and the ranging distances accurate. Whether you’re shaking from the cold or just have trouble keeping a steady hand, image stabilization provides the extra assistance you need to lock onto your target every time.
It also uses our True Golf Range (TGR) technology, so you can expect the most accurate strike-to-pin distances out there. TGR calculates the true distance to the pin based on inclines, declines, and other conditions, simplifying your shot selection on even the most technical courses. Combine that with our Club Selector technology, which offers extremely accurate club recommendations based on your style of play and striking distances, and you won’t have to second-guess between choosing a pitching wedge or a 9-iron on your next downhill par 3. Of course, both TGR and Club Selector can easily be turned off for tournament play.
Like all GX rangefinders, the GX-6c has fog mode, one-touch scan mode, and our incredibly fast DNA ranging engine, so you can play with confidence round after round. And with a crisp, bright-red display, you’ll have no problems seeing your ranges regardless of the lighting conditions.
- FLAG LOCK: Quickly identifies the pin from the obstacles around it, like trees and bushes, and uses the information to accurately locate and lock on to the pin.
- PRISM LOCK: Provides alerts when the rangefinder locks onto a flagstick with a built-in prism, speeding up your pace of play.
- PINHUNTER 3: Improved laser pulses eliminate false readings caused by background obstacles like bushes and trees, making zeroing in on the flag fast and easy.
- DIGITALLY ENHANCED ACCURACY (DNA): Lightning-fast ranging engines that deliver quick and accurate readings for +/- 1-yard accuracy out to 700 yards.
- IMAGE STABILIZATION: Reduces excess movement caused by shaky hands for more accurate ranges.
- SCAN MODE: Gives continuous readings with one press of the button, making it easy to plot your strategy off the tee.
- TRUE GOLF RANGE (TGR): Calculates the true strike-to-pin distances based on inclines, declines, and other conditions, simplifying your shot selection on even the most technical courses.
- CLUB SELECTOR: Provides extremely accurate club recommendations based on your style of play and customized striking distances.
- FOG MODE: Helps the laser navigate heavy fog and mist to give you the distances you’re looking for regardless of the weather.
- RED DISPLAY: Red display provides a bold readout that’s easy to read in all lighting conditions.
- WATERPROOF DESIGN: Weather sealed for guaranteed performance in wet conditions.
- USGA LEGAL: Permitted to use when Local Rule is in effect (see USGA decision 14-3/0.5)
Actual Magnification: 6x
Reflective Target Range: 700 yds
Tree Range: 550 yds
Pin/Flag Range: 450 yds
Weight: 8.0 oz
Length: 4.0 in
Battery Life: > 4,000 actuations
Exclusive to the GX-6c, stabilize both the image and the laser to deliver more accurate ranges, giving you more confidence in every swing.
TRUE GOLF RANGE
Leupold’s TGR Technology uses elevation changes and atmospheric conditions in order to generate the most accurate ranges on the market.
By pre-entering your normal striking distances for your 8, 6, and 4 irons, Club Selector will make club recommendations based on the TGR of your shot.
PINHUNTER 3 TECHNOLOGY
PinHunter 3 eliminates false readings from background obstacles like bushes and trees and makes zeroing-in on the target fast and easy.